BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Bro in Cumming, GA has a 2002 LT that pulls a ZZ trailer. He's been pretty heavy into Light Sport planes for several years and has finished doing any two-wheel trips such as CCRs or long distance meet ups. He's offered me the ZZ trailer, but I also no longer do the away-from-the-casa trips. Recently, I told him that I would mention this on the forums to see if there is any interest in either the trailer, or his LT. And if so, I would get more current info on either or both. Further discussion regarding this topic can be handled best by e-mailing me at tbird55 at gvtc dot com. In the meantime, I'll be researching price info where/when I can, and would appreciate hearing from any user/owner who has input on the ZZ trailer features - pro or con. Thanks for the read. Best always.

http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/attachments/trailers-sidecars-trikes/30564d1299164416-trailers-ltbig.jpg

·
Registered
139 Posts
I have a ZZ trailer that I pull with my 05 LT. It pulls great and you really never know it's back there. I took a trip of 7300 miles last summer. It does cut your gas mileage by 4 or 5 MPG. It is a great looking trailer. Mine is painted to match the bike. The weight is 200 lbs. The only criticism I have heard is the lid does not have a garment bag. I do like that it has 12" wheels. The matching LT rear end and tail light match the bike great.

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Gary - thanks much for the helpful info. I'm not positive just yet, but I think Bro's trailer is Champagne color to match his bike. I'll confirm that when he gets back from a flying trip shortly. I've also asked him for all the particulars of bike and trailer and hitch.
Thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts