BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to order the new Zumo 350, thus I need to find a new home for my Zumo 550. Included with the 550 is the motorcycle mounting cradle, power cable, and the XM "hockey puck" that adds satellite radio capabilities to the Zumo (separate XM subscription required and not included).

Unit is about a year old, Garmin provided it as a warranty exchange.

PM if interested.

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Tony,
Just wondering why you went with the 350 and not the 660? They seem about the same except the 660 plays MP3's, and has a very slightly larger screen.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
John,

I briefly had a 660 but ended up returning it to amazon because the screen was difficult to see in daylight and it felt more like a nuvi than a Zumo.

I have my iPod/iPhone connected to my Autocom, so no need to send audio from the Zumo and deal with the volume issues.

I also like the feel of the 350, it feels like a Zumo. :)

·
Premium Member
1,743 Posts
What's different with the 350?

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Hey Tony... whats with the disclaimer at the bottom of the page for the 350LM... ?????

"NOTE: This device has not been authorized as required by the rules of the Federal Communications Commission. This device is not, and may not be, offered for sale or lease, or sold or leased, until authorization is obtained."

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not sure what all that rubbish is. The 350LM can be ordered from Garmin, Amazon, or a handful of other suppliers. Maybe they just forgot to remove that from their site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts