BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If tomorrow all your Farkles had to go except one.. which one would you keep?

I'd probably keep the cupholder. Who needs GPS when you've got a coldy in the holdy.

What is the word origin of FARKLE anyway?

·
IBR# 366
16,534 Posts
Easy. HID, for sure. I believe it's a required safety feature and so not really a farkle. The next two would be GPS and/or intercom, which get used every time I ride.

Does the iPod count? For me, it's just a radio replacement anyway.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
HID is for sure a good one. But since I ride mostly during the day I'd have to say my 2730 GPS/Satellite radio is the best farkle right now.:)

John

·
IBR# 366
16,534 Posts
HID is also good during the day, as cagers see you just a bit more than without. Again, it's a safety necessity, not a true farkle.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
With all the wonderfull sites we view while out riding, to see mother natures creatures up close and personal is exciting to say the least !!

So my vote go's to "Deer Whistles" Calls them in close & personal :yeah:

*** My comm system is #1 actually.

Scott

·
Registered
362 Posts
KYchris02 said:
If tomorrow all your Farkles had to go except one.. which one would you keep?

I'd probably keep the cupholder. Who needs GPS when you've got a coldy in the holdy.

What is the word origin of FARKLE anyway?

IPOD
:thumb: :thumb:
Then the cupholder :D

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Paint!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
GPS gets my vote...best toy on the planet. Went out to my bike this morning and found it missing. Daughter had nicked it to go shopping :rolleyes: Her 21st coming up, so I guess I know what I'm buying her.

·
Registered
308 Posts
messenger13 said:
I HATE that word with a passion. Don't know why . . . it just sounds stupid. I call them accessories, add-ons, doo-dads, doohickeys, and so on. But "Farkle" is not in my vernacular.
I'm with you on this one Joe, sounds too brokeback. Best accessory after mandatory lighting is my 376C rockin on deep tracks XM.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
messenger13 said:
I HATE that word with a passion. Don't know why . . . it just sounds stupid. I call them accessories, add-ons, doo-dads, doohickeys, and so on. But "Farkle" is not in my vernacular.
Serebigal said:
Farkle? I agree with the outstanding Ohio gentleman!
charlieg said:
I'm with you on this one Joe, sounds too brokeback.
I thought I was alone on this one. Maybe it's high-time we start a revolution!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts