BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife and I just got back from about a 300 mile ride to Yosemite National Park. Man it was beautiful. We had a great (and uneventful) time with some friends. There has been several threads lately regarding people complaining about BMWs little quirks and expensive maintenance, but days like today remind me how great it is to be a BMW owner. I attached two pics, hope you enjoy! Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Nice photos Dave. You are right about what is important!

Have a great Summer!

Big AL

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Looks like you two had fun, and that's what its all about Dave! But hey, whatever you do, don't lean back in that first pic! Looks like a dangerous pose to this old guy!

By the way, welcome to our Site where you can find anything you need to know about that great machine!

John

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
dkbright said:
The wife and I just got back from about a 300 mile ride to Yosemite National Park. Man it was beautiful. We had a great (and uneventful) time with some friends. There has been several threads lately regarding people complaining about BMWs little quirks and expensive maintenance, but days like today remind me how great it is to be a BMW owner. I attached two pics, hope you enjoy! Dave
Thank you!!! I was there this time last year on a trip to Laguna Seca GP race...made me go look through my pics and will have to hold me over till August and we head to CCR via Colorado and Yellowstone. Pretty risky on the junky old LT :rolleyes: Thanks again

·
Registered
26 Posts
dkbright said:
Next time work your way through Oregon and I'll join ya :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Re: O.C CA to Canada

....last week I went through Tioga Pass it it was hot but, as u say beautiful.... . already 3,000 miles into my trip, zig zaging all over CA, OR, WA, & currently at Cash Crick 250 Miles north of Vancouver the LT is performing just great, it's a truly the greatest tourer and though, it's not cheap to maintain, it sure pay off ..... I love it !!!!

Yair
P.S

nice pix, the Tunnel vista is a great spot ....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts