BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, David - how you tell the difference 'tween a birthday present and a Xmas present?? Expecially when both of 'em are delivered by Mrs. Santa!! ;) ;) ;)

Have a great day, David. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ya.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Happy Birthday David!!!!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Oh David's having a birthday, David's having a birthday!!!! :dance: Does that mean he is OLD??? :confused:

Wishing you the GREATEST day filled with lots and lots of PIE (don't let the candles melt the topping).

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
Happy Birthday Chief....

Hope you get something you've always wanted...

John

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
happy Birthday David...and many many more..

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hope you have a great day

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
JPSpen said:
Happy Birthday Chief....

Hope you get something you've always wanted...

Uhhhh, hmmmm... lets not even go here! You never know what David's sick mind will come up with. Just stay with "Happy Birthday" and that will be good enough. :D

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
Happy Birthday Dave. I hope you have a good one.

BTW, Waco is straight up hwy 6 for ya. You can't get lost, bored maybe, but not lost.

dan martin

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,601 Posts
DanMartin said:
Happy Birthday Dave. I hope you have a good one.

BTW, Waco is straight up hwy 6 for ya. You can't get lost, bored maybe, but not lost.

dan martin
Bull S^%T we ARE talking about David here." Where there is a will there is a way" :histerica

·
Premium Member
2,086 Posts
katnapinn said:
Bull S^%T we ARE talking about David here." Where there is a will there is a way" :histerica
You're right. I was thinking about tagging along with him to the RTE until I remembered
that he likes to do the Houston-Waco run in 2 hrs and I prefer 3 hrs.

dan

·
Registered
70 Posts
Happy Birthday David,

Hope you have a great day and many more.

Not all who wander are lost...but

Happy Holidays to you and Paula as well.

Curt

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
DanMartin said:
You can't get lost, bored maybe, but not lost.

This is Kinsey we are talking about . . . and YES, he CAN get lost! Remember there are a lot more Hooters locations that pop up on the GPS than there are Hard 8 locations and he managed to get lost going there. Anyway, he IS another year older and they say the mind is the first thing to go. Poor Paula, she has to put up with him on a daily basis (probably the reason she travels so much for work!)

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Sheshhhhhh............Tough crowd.No respect im telln' ya..............Thanks Guys......and Pie :D

·
Registered
203 Posts
Happy Birthday David. By the way per Dan's post, I found this out enroute to Austin for the Xmas party at Lone Star when that black LT passed me. Can't remember the numbers, but it took almost 3 to keep up.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Happy Birthday, David!

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
David, stay happy and healthy!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts