BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.... aka Dandiver. You celebrating your birthday today swimming with the sharks? Makes for a soggy birthday cake - not to mention it be tough on the candle ceremony!! :rolleyes: :)

Hope you have a fine day, Dan. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! ;)

·
Enjoy The Ride
3,989 Posts
Happy Birthday Dan . Don't be scraring them fish with them's underwater candles.

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Happy Birthday, Dan. Hope you have a happy healthy ridin' divin' day. :dance:

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,175 Posts
Happy Birthday Dan! :thumb:

May you both ride and dive today!!! :clapping::bike:

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Tanks All - It was a great day. No riding west to extend the day, but my wife took me out to a really nice Spanish restaurant for a late Cuban lunch at historic Ybor City and then a movie. Actually kind a nice!

Years ago 60 seemed so old.... I can remember thinking my dad was really old at 60 and that now that it's me, it's just the start of another great decade! Thanks again for the nice greetings... Looking forward to the RTE on Saturday....

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
Even thought I am not AS OLD as you are, I feel the same way :histerica

Happy Birthday Dan.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
DanDiver said:
Years ago 60 seemed so old.... ...
Looking forward to the RTE on Saturday....
We'll make sure you get the "seniors" discount on Saturday,
congratulations you're officially "over the hill"

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Happy Birthday Dan ,...... You may want to try to cut back on them , & try to have no more that one a year...Some people have them stacking up like cord wood :wave

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
... this spinning around the sun is starting to get a little old and complete trips seem to be happening a whole lot quicker theses days....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts