BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a job today!! Woo hoo and all that great stuff. :D

It has been a long 15 months, but on Monday Keith starts his new job. So thankful as unemployment was just a few weeks away from running out (and he knew if he couldn't make his house payment the alternative was live with me). OMG, that scared him! :histerica We are hoping that 2011 is a better year.

Keep him in your thoughts and prayers as he starts his new journey on Monday. He will be in Oklahoma City for the week to train and then back home. Believe the project he will oversee is local and that makes me VERY HAPPY! :p

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Hey.......good thing and now just ............"Go To Work"............I hate being out of work..............oh, well...........it is that time of year for me............ :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,852 Posts
Congrats on that new job! ... Living with the princes ... <shudders>

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
andy said:
Convey my best wishes to him! I can't imagine what 15 month of being unemployed would be like...

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wolfgang said:
Convey my best wishes to him! I can't imagine what 15 month of being unemployed would be like...
I'll put it to you this way . . .I've been to hell and back so I am going to be a good little princess so I don't spend eternity there!!! :D

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
andy said:
Awww, come on Andy, one should not "shudder" at the Princess! :( I'm easy to live with. I do everything for the guy . . . what more could he want?

·
Registered
3,715 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS on the new job! :dance: :dance: :dance: :D

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
pkpr1998 said:
CONGRATULATIONS on the new job! :dance: :dance: :dance: :D
+1 ; been there...not a good place to be

·
Premium Member
5,852 Posts
PiePrincess said:
Awww, come on Andy, one should not "shudder" at the Princess! :( I'm easy to live with. I do everything for the guy . . . what more could he want?
As Wolfgang put it so succinct: I could not imagine to be 15 months out of work. Be happy he's got a new job. *I* wouldn't want to live with me after 15 months out of work.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
:clapping::clapping::clapping:Good for him.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
PiePrincess said:

Hey Gina... got a sister? I need one that easy to live with and does everything for me. Thats not asking to much? Or? ... Oh... she needs to be easy on the eyes too :histerica :p

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
That is GREAT news Gina and Keith!!!

Is it my turn next? ;)

Tony

PiePrincess said:
got a job today!! Woo hoo and all that great stuff. :D

It has been a long 15 months, but on Monday Keith starts his new job. So thankful as unemployment was just a few weeks away from running out (and he knew if he couldn't make his house payment the alternative was live with me). OMG, that scared him! :histerica We are hoping that 2011 is a better year.

Keep him in your thoughts and prayers as he starts his new journey on Monday. He will be in Oklahoma City for the week to train and then back home. Believe the project he will oversee is local and that makes me VERY HAPPY! :p

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wolfgang said:
Hey Gina... got a sister? I need one that easy to live with and does everything for me. Thats not asking to much? Or? ... Oh... she needs to be easy on the eyes too :histerica :p
Hey, I bet you $100 that Keith will give me up in a heartbeat. I'll take good care of you and all you gotta do in return is treat me like a princess, give me PIE and take me on RTE's. :D

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
PiePrincess said:
Hey, I bet you $100 that Keith will give me up in a heartbeat. I'll take good care of you and all you gotta do in return is treat me like a princess, give me PIE and take me on RTE's. :D
The hundred is not the motivator, it is the money he will save that has him interested... hee hee hee :rotf:

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
PiePrincess said:
How could I miss that response? But somehow it seems like a sarcastic offer... :confused:

And one more thing, I should have kept my mouth shut about unemployment, because now I am :mad:

And I do have a $100.00 bill ready LOL

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Congratulations to Kieth, and hope for employment for those in the hunt.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts