BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally, the weather and my schedule cooperated and I was able to get the LT out on the road for the first time in forever. :D :D :D
What a wonderful ride, this bike never ceases to amaze me.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I know how you feel. I just got back from my second ride EVER on my LT. Rode 113 miles this afternoon!! Temp was around 45. Quite the difference from my '86 wing. I love this bike!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Me too, first ride of the season. Still snow on the grass but it's going fast 62 today in northern Michigan, it's been a long wait.. Just finished my 36,000 service and put on two new tires, new rick Mayer seat and a Nuvi GPS everything works great. I wanted to break the new tires in before my track day in three weeks. I feel better now (PMS) is gone.

Ride Safe
Rodger

·
Registered
528 Posts
Yep, me too. Took first ride of the season yesterday with wife (200 mi.). I didn't think spring would ever get here. Things are still alittle wet, like the lawn I have to ride over to get the bike out :eek: but the big girl handles it with ease. Today it's suppose to be 62 again so here goes another set of ruts in the lawn :eek: but so what, I want to ride . :dance: :dance:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Supposed to have a high of 47 today, so I'll be back out. Daughter (13) hasn't ridden on the LT yet, so she wants to go out today.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Did 350 miles with this new to me US '06 and was able to take all the stresses of life away. The bike performs as great as everyone raves about and even better than I can remember a previous '01 did (more confidence in slow mo).

This is my second ride after bringing it home took 230 miles and it was interesting to see what a difference bicycle shorts did to improve seat comfort. I have the standard heated seat and wonder if the comfort seat would even be better.

Have a great and safe riding season...

Mauro

1 - 6 of 6 Posts