BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got through with all my business before noon and it was about 60 degrees and sunny. A real beautiful day. So what else to do but unlimber the LT and go for a ride. My wife packed us up and off we went for a trip to Providence Canyon State Park, GA, about a 75 mile trip one way. I hadn't been there since the 70's and wanted to see it again. It is an amazing place that was caused by farmers not knowing about or how to contour plow or terrace their fields in the 1820's. I have included some pictures for you and hope you like them. the ride is a very nice one through country roads with very little traffic, an occasional logging truck to bother you. If you are headed down 431 to Panama City, Fla. or just in the area it is worth the side trip to stop there.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pictures

I am having trouble putting in pictures and if any one could help a computer idiot please tell me how.

·
Cooler on the east coast!!!
1,243 Posts
Charles welcome to the site and back to motorcycle riding.
I am jealous because in Chicago it is very cold and sowing, PMS.
Welcome

·
Registered
269 Posts
Would like to see the pictures. I live part time on Lake Eufaula.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If I figure out how to make them smaller I will put them on. Providence Canyon State Park is just off the road to Florence Marina. 39 north and follow the signs to the marina turn right on 39 conn. towards Lumpkin and it is 7-8 miles to the Canyon,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts