BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bought a new 1300gt. i don't think the mount for my xm will work from the 06 gt. it screws to the clutch reservior top. now that they changed the reservoirs that won't happen. has anyone seen anything. or is it too new for the aftermarket bs

·
IBR# 366
16,534 Posts
msheedy said:
bought a new 1300gt. i don't think the mount for my xm will work from the 06 gt. it screws to the clutch reservior top. now that they changed the reservoirs that won't happen. has anyone seen anything. or is it too new for the aftermarket bs
The advantage to the new reservoirs is that there is a lot more bare handlebar showing, so you can use a simple u-bolt clamp like almost every other bike out there. Check the Ram Mounts website for various options.

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
meese said:
The advantage to the new reservoirs is that there is a lot more bare handlebar showing, so you can use a simple u-bolt clamp like almost every other bike out there. Check the Ram Mounts website for various options.
Some of the TechMount handlebar clamp options may work as well. I've been loking at them, for no specific reason, of course. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts