BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just looking for a used Sargent Seat, or a Russell Day Long, or a Seth Laam custom seat.

I have a 2019RT with stock seat and my arse is killing me after 2-3 hrs so want to try something better.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, just looking for a used Sargent Seat, or a Russell Day Long, or a Seth Laam custom seat.

I have a 2019RT with stock seat and my arse is killing me after 2-3 hrs so want to try something better.
Good Afternoon. I am new to the community and saw your post. I will soon have available a like new Day Long by Russell, rider and passenger with heat. Let me know what your budget is.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a complete RDL heated set--front, rear, and driver's backrest--for 2015-2020 RT. The top of the seats are grey velour and the sides black vinyl. They're in great shape--no tears or pulled stiches.

The driver's seat is a tall height. I'm a 32" inseam and it's too tall for me--slid all the way forward against the tank I can't get my heels on the ground at a stop with the seat adjustment on the low setting.

I'll let it all go for $500. Let me know if you're interested.

Ted

·
Registered
3 Posts
Good Afternoon. I am new to the community and saw your post. I will soon have available a like new Day Long by Russell, rider and passenger with heat. Let me know what your budget is.
I'm looking for Russell seats for my 2018 R1200RT. What year of R1200RT are your seats off? Are you wishing to sell your Russell seats? Please let me know the build specs of the seat.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes, my Russel seats are for sale. Production date was September 2017. Specs are:

The driver seat was built to 6’5, 250, 37” inseam, 38” waist.
The passenger seat was built to 5’4, 180, 32” inseam, 36” waist.

Let me know if you're really interested. I've already had two guys lead me on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes, my Russel seats are for sale. Production date was September 2017. Specs are:

The driver seat was built to 6’5, 250, 37” inseam, 38” waist.
The passenger seat was built to 5’4, 180, 32” inseam, 36” waist.

Let me know if you're really interested. I've already had two guys lead me on.
Ted, Your seat won't fit me thanks.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I have a standard height Sargent heated riders seat for the 2014-2020 R1200RT. $250.00 + shipping, North America only.
Actually damn comfortable compared to the OEM garbage

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello I’m interested in your seat… apparently as a new user I cannot send a private message??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts