BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in selling there CB ? I only need the hand held devise.
Thanks

·
Registered
170 Posts
Cb

Murray
Ya want to be careful here, I have the same problem, that is my bike came without the hand held part of the CB. So I did a lot of research and posted an add similar to yours. In the end I finally found and talked to the guy at J&M who did the system for BMW and he told me that he specially modified the hand held portion of the system to work with the com system and all of the cables that came installed on my bike and if I found one of the 75-830 units that it would be a 100-1 shot that it would plug in and work when I got it.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Unless....

jdunique said:
Murray
Ya want to be careful here, I have the same problem, that is my bike came without the hand held part of the CB. So I did a lot of research and posted an add similar to yours. In the end I finally found and talked to the guy at J&M who did the system for BMW and he told me that he specially modified the hand held portion of the system to work with the com system and all of the cables that came installed on my bike and if I found one of the 75-830 units that it would be a 100-1 shot that it would plug in and work when I got it.

Good Luck!
Unless you are not using the BMW comm system! It works with Autocom and Starcom1

1 - 4 of 4 Posts