BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you folks may recall from a past thread, i dropped and bIke and broke my front right foot peg. Looking to buy one if anyone has an extra. I have been watching ebay and no luck.There were some posted at one time but they included the plate and other assembly parts that I did not need. Anyone have an extra or a lead. Thanks for any help, Hector aka Desert Coyote.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
This may be your lucky day. I too needed needed the rt front peg and could not find one. I had mine welded by a local guy. The peg is SIGNIFICANTLY stronger than the original. $80.00 including part fab cost. PM me for the particulars.

Very nice repair.

Loren

·
Registered
171 Posts
DesertCoyote said:
As some of you folks may recall from a past thread, i dropped and bIke and broke my front right foot peg. Looking to buy one if anyone has an extra. I have been watching ebay and no luck.There were some posted at one time but they included the plate and other assembly parts that I did not need. Anyone have an extra or a lead. Thanks for any help, Hector aka Desert Coyote.

I have a set I think are the front. I will check when I get home from work.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Sorry to hear that the peg is not available. WHY are there no Rt front foot pegs out there? Lt front pegs? No problem. Just pick the 'Buy It Now' peg that is the cheapest including shipping and away you go. There seems to be NO Rt pegs out there.

If any one is interested I can upload photos of my repaired peg.

Loren

Spirit_Rider said:
Sorry, I have the rear set and sold the front ones

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Please do Loren. Tks!

Jpohn
wa1200lt said:
Sorry to hear that the peg is not available. WHY are there no Rt front foot pegs out there? Lt front pegs? No problem. Just pick the 'Buy It Now' peg that is the cheapest including shipping and away you go. There seems to be NO Rt pegs out there.

If any one is interested I can upload photos of my repaired peg.

Loren

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Patrick, thanks but that is a pltae i just need the peg.

Admintat, i called bikebandit nad they had a brand new one same price nhere in houston.

I am looking for an used one trying to save some bucks.

Thanks for looking though.

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Not to rub your nose in it... But I just purchased on (last week) on ebay.. Offered 30+ shipping and they took it... Search daily and you may find a gem...

That said, the biggest reason (IMHO) that we do not see pegs, is they normally sell the whole plate complete...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
shoswell said:
Not to rub your nose in it... But I just purchased on (last week) on ebay.. Offered 30+ shipping and they took it... Search daily and you may find a gem...

That said, the biggest reason (IMHO) that we do not see pegs, is they normally sell the whole plate complete...
I missedt hat one for sure. ive been checking it regularly. oh well, ill keep looking.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
There's something about the name............ 1dbweldor........

You are a gentleman! Not sure if you saw the post I made on the repair that the guy did for me but my repaired peg is a dandy!

Loren

1dbweldor said:
Send me your peg and I will fix it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts