BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two blokes were thrown in the slammer, and the next day they faced charges. The first one was charged with bestiality, the second guy was charged with acting a goat!

·
Registered
445 Posts
PaulsRT said:
Two blokes were thrown in the slammer, and the next day they faced charges. The first one was charged with bestiality, the second guy was charged with acting a goat!
I deny to comment. :mad:

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
? you just did ;)

aussie humour.... always tread carefully, never know what you might step in.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
I always find it "cute" how you folks down there on your little island make up your own sayings.
Curious too. Since your little island started as a penal colony, are you a prisoner or guard? :histerica

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
fpmlt said:
Curious too. Since your little island started as a penal colony, are you a prisoner or guard? :histerica
reference back to first joke... :p tich boom!
(and this from someone who sleeps with his horse) ;)

Pleasantly isolated from the rest of the insanity... even Joel Madden wants to move here after spending a few months downunder!

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
might want to wait until we get rid of the Red Queen first....., its a joke out here too.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
I joke, but only because "your little island" is the best place on earth that I have visited. I loved it there.

·
IBR# 366
16,574 Posts
UltraLT said:
Me thinks a bunch of people will be moving there if BO gets re-elected.
Just like all the folks that moved there when W got "re-elected"?

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
meese said:
Just like all the folks that moved there when W got "re-elected"?
For those of you down under I would like to point out that in this case the letter "W" is correctly pronounced "Dubya".

Just so you know.

Loren

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Good old Dubya... he and our "Little Johnny" were best mates for a while there. But since Johnny got thrown overboard, the Red Queen has been cuddling up to BO for the last few years... we've even got a US marines training base happening up in Darwin to help save our little island... then again, maybe they just need some new croc food up there :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Well, you'd think it'd be "Skippy"... but it's Tracey... because she a real destructive lil bitch (as in Cyclone Tracy.... think "Katrina" in your terms)

What's your called???

ha ha ha ha ha :p ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts