BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received Muddiman armrests at 12:00 installed and ready by 2:00. Prior to that installed K1200LT fix it before it cracks system, and moved box back. All went as planned, no problems all delivered on time as promised. Thanks everyone for your inputs and knowledge.
K1200 2009
:bmw:

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
Surely a good Saturday and a continuation of the fun riding season this year. I didn't follow what you were trying to indicate in the attached picture.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
It is a shot of the Trunk Latch from the side. The trunk is well polished and reflecting a lot, so that adds to the confusion. I would guess that he was trying to show us the "Fix it before it Breaks" kit!

John
LTFan said:
Surely a good Saturday and a continuation of the fun riding season this year. I didn't follow what you were trying to indicate in the attached picture.

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
That is what the "fix it before it breaks" kit looks like from the side, there are more parts you can't see from that view. Although it looks like he left out one of the three screws that hold parts of the kit in.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry about the confusing photo. I had attempted to upload several but only that particular photo went. Anyway It still was a very good day and yes I finished up the latch kit.

:(
Paul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts