BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
These dudes make some cool goor for a few BMW motorcycles.
I first heard of them a few years ago when i had my K1200RS & thery had seom groovy bits i wanted to get for my RS, but time/money never allowed for :-((

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
Well that's just GREAT. Thanks. Now I have another place to spend money on my beautiful LT.

(thanks...) :D

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I don't know why, but I clicked the link... I knew I shouldn't and that it was evil, but I couldn't resist the temptation... I'll be up for nights now scheming how to get my hands on something that I never knew existed 5 minutes ago - thank goodness for Excel...

Ron, you're an Enabler ;) and that's bad, errr good, wait, no it's bad I think but it feels good, ah, geeeez, now I need therapy again... :confused:

·
Registered
13,451 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hot Coffee

Being local and practically walking distance if i were truly desperate...find regular occasions to stop by and lick the windows as the French say. It's nice being a pest at BMW of Santa Cruz as i dont spend much money at Starbucks and is convenient to my bird seed supplier. So many benefits to being from The Republic of Santa Cruz (in Watsonville).

·
Registered
820 Posts
messenger13 said:
Downloaded the catalog, then deleted it. Nothing in there I haven't seen already . . . or want.
Bummer. :(
Just cos there wasnt any farkles that got you excited, doesnt mean the rest of us were not farkled beyond belief when we saw the farkle catlogue and in all its farkle freaking colour, its just said to me in big bold letters

FARKLES-A-PLENTY

·
Premium Member
7,800 Posts
Dezrae said:
FARKLES-A-PLENTY
What we have here, folks, is the unison of (at least) two separate threads -- co-mingling, as it were.

And someone trying to stir the pot! :D

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Dezrae said:
Just cos there wasnt any farkles that got you excited, doesnt mean the rest of us were not farkled beyond belief when we saw the farkle catlogue and in all its farkle freaking colour, its just said to me in big bold letters

FARKLES-A-PLENTY
Uumm...what's a "farkle"?

·
Registered
204 Posts
messenger13 said:
Uumm...what's a "farkle"?
I believe it is what happens when you sneeze or cough too hard with an upset stomach!?!?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts