BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,451 Posts
Woody has asked me to make this announcement and memorium for his mother. May she rest in peace in God's ever loving arms.

It is with deep sorrow that I have to announce the passing of my mother Helen M. Kolanczyk (94 years young). This is the passing of a true matriarch and a very loved woman and mother.

Helen Margret passed away at 8:10pm on Monday from complications due to pneumonia at LaPorte Community Hospital in Laporte,Indiana.

Funeral services will be held at:

Ott Haverstack Funeral Chapel
418 Washington Street
Michigan City, IN 46360
Phone Number: (219) 872-7291

The day and the times will be determined today. You may call the funeral home for more information.[/font]

You can view the location and get directions on Google Maps at:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&ll=37.0625,-95.677068&spn=40.27343,93.164063&z=4

Please notify all the relatives because I have surely forgotten some.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,460 Posts
Condolences to you, Woody.

The loss of either parent is particularly distraughtful, but I think loosing a Mom is especially so. May you and the family be blessed with the endearing memories of your Mom's long and fullfilled life. RIP, Helen Margret.

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Woody our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
My heart goes out to you brother, while I never had the opportunity to meet her, I can say I think the world of her son.

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
Sorry for your loss Woody.

94, I bet she saw A LOT of changes in her lifetime.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
God bless you...in the fullest way. May He comfort your hearts and give peace and strength to you during this time. I will be praying for your family.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers........surely she was a hero...............think of the things she saw in the years she walked this earth.................what a blessing and to my loss, I never had the chance to have made her acquaintance.............condolences from My wife Cynthia and myself..............Jim

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Woody, I am soo sorry to read about this. I bet she had fun with you, and vice versa. God bless you.

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,602 Posts
Woody I am so very sorry for your lose. Sammie & I send our prayers to you and your family.
Piece be with you my brother.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Woody, my prayers are with you. May God bless and keep you during your time of sorrow.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Woody, it's always difficult to adequately express feelings at times like this but please be aware that Janet and I will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts