BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day does any one have The Clymer repair Manuel I do get it that I can bay it but I just gone need it once and just need pictures of the wiring loom and I need to get this bike running next week . So cant also wait for Delivery of the manual. I beg you pls

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its on the left side of the Bike sir their is a purple brown and yellow/brown then their is a Brown/white and brown/blue then I have to se the colour much up for side stand and gear position sensor also the the wires that come from the revers switch on the left side they don't have plugs on so I don have a idea where thy go

·
Registered
691 Posts
So what I am saying is that the Clymers manual doesn't have a wiring diagram for the entire bike. It is broken up into sections of the bike such as ABS unit, heated seats, instrument panel, EHCS unit and also the year of the bike is important because there are differences in wiring from year to year.
If you can narrow down what system in the bike you need the wiring diagram for we can post pictures of those diagrams.

·
Wrencher Extraordinaire
2005 K1200LT
14,411 Posts
Here is the colors for the the side stand and the gear position.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts