BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for this wire clip. I purchased some of these clips 3 years ago and I need some more but can't seem to find this particular one. It has work great and I would like to find some more. Can anyone help?

Attachments

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
messenger13 said:
RadioShack
I have checked the Radio Shacks around here and can't find this clip. If you have a Shack that have this clip let know. ( I need an excuse to ride)

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
bulletbill said:
Looking for this wire clip. I purchased some of these clips 3 years ago and I need some more but can't seem to find this particular one. It has work great and I would like to find some more. Can anyone help?
Looks quite similar to the camel-back water hose clips.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
As Zotter mentioned Avery is a good source. Eagle and Panduit also make similar clips. Try larger electronics suppliers or computer and stereo retailers. On line you can try www.mouser.com , select catalog, then wire and cable. Under cable management you'll find a few styles to pick from. Newark Electronics is another good supplier.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Found it!

After I posted 'RadioShack', I knew that didn't sound right. THIS is the product that I was thinking of. I buy those locally from an electrical/telecom supply house. Or, you can order these from RadioShack if they don't stock them locally.

HTH

1 - 7 of 7 Posts