BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new tourer for me n the wife next year only done 9000 miles £3000 bargain i think , Forks powder coated fresh fork oil , braided brake lines new pads fresh clutch fluid engine oil , gearbox oil , diff oil usb playback for the radio works a treat i forgot powder coated wheels and new front rubber

By the way the forum is great👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Attachments

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
My new tourer for me n the wife next year only done 9000 miles £3000 bargain i think , Forks powder coated fresh fork oil , braided brake lines new pads fresh clutch fluid engine oil , gearbox oil , diff oil usb playback for the radio works a treat i forgot powder coated wheels and new front rubber

By the way the forum is great👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
That is an interesting looking stand that can hold up an entire LT from the center. Let me know what it is and post a picture of it once you get the LT off it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Eazy riser bike lift , best stand out holds the lt no probs also my rocket 3 with no probs and plays with my 1150gs look on youtube see it in action 👍🏻

·
Premium Member
7,614 Posts
That is an interesting looking stand that can hold up an entire LT from the center. Let me know what it is and post a picture of it once you get the LT off it.
There are several stands like that available. They are fine for some maintenance items, but given the LTs design, they won't work for the fun stuff like transmission and clutch work and may make engine and transmission oil changes tricky. They are much more compact and less expensive than table lifts which are nice benefits.
:smile:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts