·
Registered
204 Posts
It'll fit, no problem.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. I was also wondering if anyone uses the Cee Baily windshields? And if so what height did you go with?

·
IBR# 366
16,589 Posts
woodysLT said:
Thanks guys. I was also wondering if anyone uses the Cee Baily windshields? And if so what height did you go with?
David,

Lots of discussion on that over in the Ergonomics & Rider Comfort forum. Just search the threads for Cee Bailey.

·
Premium Member
7,827 Posts
messenger13 said:
Yep. A #2 - 2" LOVE it!
Joe, as you may be the closest LT-type to me (I know there are "some of us" in Columbus, and between Columbus & Cleveland, but I haven't connected with them yet), I'm still gonna take you up on your standing offer and meet you halfway some time. I want to see my first CB windshield live and in person, and your size CB may be what I'm looking for.

How did you decide to go with/without wings?

·
Registered
4,247 Posts
Maybe we can ride down and meet you at the Iron Pony some weekend :)

·
Premium Member
7,827 Posts
mwnahas said:
Maybe we can ride down and meet you at the Iron Pony some weekend :)
That'd work. Always something worth buying at "the Pony"! :cool: Iron Pony is about 1 hour from my place SE of Columbus. I'd be happy to meet all y'all (learned that when I was working in Louisville, KY last year) farther north, towards your home base. I assume you know Joe?

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
hschisler said:
How did you decide to go with/without wings?
AT the time of my purchase, the shield with wings wasn't available yet. I still would not have ordered the wings though. I'm still not sure I like the look.

hschisler said:
I assume you know Joe?
No...I don't know where or what the Iron Pony is.

·
Premium Member
7,827 Posts
messenger13 said:
AT the time of my purchase, the shield with wings wasn't available yet. I still would not have ordered the wings though. I'm still not sure I like the look.

No...I don't know where or what the Iron Pony is.
Oh good point: I don't care for the look of the wings at all, but I'm assuming I'll like the additional effect they provide.

Iron Pony is a Columbus-area motorcycle "superstore" -- clothing, gear, parts, ATV parts, dirt bike gear and parts, helmets, boots, gloves, folding m/c trailers, DVDs, magazines, calendars... http://www.ironpony.com/
How big are they? They have taken over what used to be a K-Mart.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts