BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a windscreen mounting assembly (no motor). More specifically, the right side upper support bracket.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try using the search tool here to locate the topic. Over the years, there has been discussion about guys fabricating their own replacement. Hope this helps.
Thanks, I didn't realize so many others had this issue. I will try to make a replica out of Lexan or Aluminum if nobody has one they are parting with.

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Thanks, I didn't realize so many others had this issue. I will try to make a replica out of Lexan or Aluminum if nobody has one they are parting with.
A couple of folks have used Lexan with sucess. The arm is pot metal and sometimes breaks , BMW only sells the complete assembly.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A couple of folks have used Lexan with sucess. The arm is pot metal and sometimes breaks , BMW only sells the complete assembly.

You gotta love this forum. Thanks to people pointing in me in the right direction I was able to fabricate my own pivot arm out of polycarbonate and I was able to buy a windscreen from one of the members and now I am ready to ride again. Can't believe everything I have been able to do with the help of this forum.

Lots of thanks to all the posters.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts