BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's anyone doing that was in Wilma's path? Ya'll survin?

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Hey Woddy,
Sorry for the late reply but been out ride'n. For those of us in N. Central Florida it just got a little breezy along with about 5" of the wet stuff. The good news is that by noon Monday it was 'bout all gone and the temp and humidity started dropping. Right up 'till Monday we'd been steaming in some of the 'ol Florida 90/90 heat and humidity but this morning we woke up to a beautiful 50 degrees and no humidity. Jumped on the bike and did about 250 miles. Just got home. Man, it don't get much better than this!! Hope all is well with you. Stay warm!!

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good to hear from you Lynn. Glad all is well in Central Fl. and good to see you able to get some enjoyment out of your new bike.

Temps have really taken a turn for the worse here (Low 50's day and low 40's night time) and am I ever glad to not be in NY! 10" of fluffy! Man, I know that stuff will be here soon enough without having a preview it so close!

I still haven't received the title for the "new" bike yet so I am thinking of going to the BMV here and seeing what I can do to get one from this end. I'm told that with the signed bill of sale and a inspection for the Stat Police I can acquire the title on this end. Might take some time, but I'm not getting any closer waiting this out. If anyone knows of the actual procedure to get this accomplished, I would appreciate a heads-up thru a PM or e-mail.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts