BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
money so I can pay for the 24K service (which is 3+K past due), the annual and a rear tire! Just send the money to BMW of Atlanta and tell 'em it's for me!

John, I am taking it to the dealer for a minor warranty issue as well.

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
money for 24k

OUCH!!!!
Buy the parts for a 24k service and we can do it here in November sometime. Can't help you with the waranty work!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ouch is right! I hope this will be the last time I will spend big bucks for service. BMW of Atlanta does a good job but after 28K in a year and half and all of the services that are required, I am about broke!
When you do the tech sessions let me know, I would like to start attending Rehder's BMW service school and start saving some serious money!
I will be standing at the entrance to Ironhorse with a sign begging for money!

·
Registered
727 Posts

johnrehder said:
OUCH!!!!
Buy the parts for a 24k service and we can do it here in November sometime. Can't help you with the waranty work!
Tech session in the AIR?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Help on the way!

I have quit my job and will be living in Chattanooga - so- I Vol' to help you with future services, Qualifications? Yes! I have been graduated from Spring LT Summer Camp where many mysteries of the LT were explained. I have all the tools necessary. A crust of bread for the wife (since I am unemployed) would be appreciated (kidding). We can crawl around my garage or yours unless you know someone with a lift?????

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Back in Chattanooga? We need to start a HDDC here in Chatt or N. Ga. Thanks for the offer. Will throw some bread your way! As far as Spring Training, I may have learned a little ( I mean a little), but I don't have any tools.

Bike is in Atlanta for my wallet-breaking service, on top of that I dropped the bike on the driveway this morning and it scratched the right pannier trim and the front wing! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I don't have a lift but we can steal Don's ( I hope he's not listening) or we can use his garage while his back is turned!

PM me John D.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts