BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in a Superstore the other day, pushing a cart around, when I collided with a young guy also pushing his cart.

I said to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.."

The young guy says, "That's OK. It's just a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate.

So, I said, "Well, maybe we can help each other. What does your wife look like?"

The young guy says, "Well, she is 24 years old, tall, with blond hair, green eyes, long legs, big boobs and she's wearing tight white shorts, a halter top and no bra. What does your wife look like?"

I said, "Doesn't matter. Let's look for yours."

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
:histerica :rotf: :histerica :rotf: Uh, What?! No honey that wasn't me laughing.... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,169 Posts
Oh no... I am sure this will offend someone on this forum...! :( :rolleyes:

If you need me I'll be at the supermarket helping these 2 guys looking for that one wife.:D

·
Registered
820 Posts
This joke is useless without pictures -- No that's not it!

Where's the boat? -- No, that's not quite right either.

Ah Ha---I've got it now:

This may be true for the White Anglo Saxon Protestant. However, not all here may adhere to such restrictive and what I believe to be abusive rehetoric!

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Moot said:
This joke is useless without pictures -- No that's not it!

Where's the boat? -- No, that's not quite right either.

Ah Ha---I've got it now:

This may be true for the White Anglo Saxon Protestant. However, not all here may adhere to such restrictive and what I believe to be abusive rehetoric!

This is just wrong, on sooooooooo many levels

But Damn! I LOVE IT

·
THE Democracy Doctor
5,694 Posts
Moot said:
.....This may be true for the White Anglo Saxon Protestant. However, not all here may adhere to such restrictive and what I believe to be abusive rehetoric!
:histerica Perfect! You've fired a shot across the brow--ERR--bow of the deep feelers!
:rotf:

·
THE Democracy Doctor
5,694 Posts
westcott360 said:
Me thinks me like the cut of her jib.

(Thats a Nautical discussion). :bmw:
Well, speaking of great depths, just as long as nothing is orbiting her knees......:D

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
westcott360 said:

(Thats a Nautical discussion). :bmw:
I didn't see no boat.

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
westcott360 said: