BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Video worth watching if you have the time (88 min)
Especially for those of us who are waiting for the weather to cooperate ;)

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
I ordered the DVD and anxiously awaited its arrival. When it hit my mail box I quickly plugged it into my machine and ........ Was sleeping in about 30 minutes. Hmmmmmm?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I also ordered the DVD when released. Great video on a big screen TV. Excellent stuff to explain to non-riders the joy of a motorcycle.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Video worth watching if you have the time (88 min)
Especially for those of us who are waiting for the weather to cooperate ;)
Film team here,

We're really thrilled that you all want to see the film, we just have to ask that you do it via more legal means. As much fun as we had making this movie, at the end of the day it is still a business, and we have to answer to our financiers. We hope to make more movies about a variety of motorcycle related topics going forward in the future, but we have to have the money in order to make that happen.

Again, thanks for the support and excitement, we made this film for riders like you. If you could please take the pirated link down, we'd really appreciate it, we all want to keep on making motorcycle movies.

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Film team here,

you can also download it on iTunes https://itunes.apple.com/us/movie/id810312988
Again, thanks for the support and excitement, we made this film for riders like you. If you could please take the pirated link down, we'd really appreciate it, we all want to keep on making motorcycle movies.

Thank you!
Thanks for the info, I will check it out on iTunes. It must be fairly recent because I had checked a couple of times and it was not available on iTunes then.

Thanks

Gerhard

·
Premium Member
416 Posts
I saw this film on the big screen and while it is no "On Any Sunday" it was still worth seeing. The music and cinematography is fantastic. I could have done without the plethora of interviews and would have preferred to see more riding scenes mixed with the great music, but, you don't have to be a film critic to enjoy it, all you have to do is ride and you will connect with one aspect of it or another.

I loved hearing about Saddleback Park and riding as a teenager in the early 70s. Thanks to the producers for taking a shot at explaining what it is about what we all love so much.

Bob

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
FYI - I took down the pirated free link to the movie as well at the Vendors link.

Vendors please feel free to post the links in your vendors forum (If you have one this board) or of course in the classifieds.

BTW - It is a well made motorcycle flick. :thumb:

Thanks

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
FYI - I took down the pirated free link to the movie as well at the Vendors link.

Vendors please feel free to post the links in your vendors forum (If you have one this board) or of course in the classifieds.

BTW - It is a well made motorcycle flick. :rotf:

Thanks
Sorry for posting the link.
I did not realize it was not legal. :(

·
Registered
538 Posts
I just got my DVD , I have to say that I love it and it's on par with "On Any Sunday".
The only thing is we need more !
Thank you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts