BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's riding today? Snow and ice in Pa and I can't stand it. Would like to here of some nice rides so I can at least be envious.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Dateline Chandler, AZ

It was sooooo nice yesterday I took a long lunch and rode out to Saguaro Lake and back. Only 60 mi but empty roads, nice temps (76) and full sunshine. The LT seemed to know it was an unplanned bonus ride and I swear it was smiling too. Don't be tooo envious though, it's supposed to cool off to high 60s by the weekend. (Sorry, but you asked....)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love Saguaro Lake. Had the wife and kids tubing on it in August. Thanks, those are the stories that keep us snowbirds going.

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,178 Posts
Not me today... still home with a bronchitis.
Hopefully tomorrow!:)

·
Registered
809 Posts
Rode to Austin this morning for a safety seminar pitched by Texas Traffic Institute. Was 34 when we left Waco, 42 at Round Rock.

Oh! The seminar was great!

·
Registered
37 Posts
3 hour tour!

Started out a bit cool in NW Houston - 37 or so, but sunny. I left to run errands at 50 degees. By the time I headed home, it was a really nice 60. I ran around for about 3 hours. The final stop was at the florest for my Valentine bribe - I mean gift! Don't know why everyone was staring - must be the bike. Doesn't everyone ride with a large flower arrangement sitting in an open top case?

·
Registered
73 Posts
sunny Ft Myers FL

73 degrees today in Ft Myers Fl, will be riding my 05 LT soon. Only had the bike for three weeks, I made the right move trading in the r1200c.Over & out from clear skies FL.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Valentines Rides

Rode to work today @ 8:00 it was right at 30f. Just ran an errand and the the reading was only 37f.

Got funny looks at the light as I was sipping my coffee this morning.

Not going to warm up much today, but it's suppose to be 60 in Reno by Sunday. :D

·
Registered
2015 K1600GTL Exclusive
170 Posts
378 said:
Who's riding today? Snow and ice in Pa and I can't stand it. Would like to here of some nice rides so I can at least be envious.

The only riding I am doing is on the Slopes. Will be at least April before my bike sees the road, :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
The wife and I took the bikes for a Valentine's breakfast. Then she rode to work and I went home and changed the oil in the LT. I might ride to work tonight.
Dave

·
Registered
280 Posts
378 said:
Everyday is a ride day here in Orlando Florida! Today started out in the mid 40s and on the way home this evening it was in the mid 70s! Great day!

·
Registered
2017 BMW R1200RT Carbon Black Mettalic
72 Posts
Today following a forecast of sunny day, we just about got washed away!!! gotta love blind and dumb weather forecasters...

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Left for work this morning, it was 22 (F) :wow: . Windshield up high, seat on low, grips on high, and had an awesome ride in. 40 (F) when I came home. Again, awesome ride. Sunny and cold, makes central Oregon THE place to live.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Three handguns and 300 rounds of ammo to the shooting range. Met another BMW fanatic (RT) out there, then we rode to lunch. Eighty (80) miles total; average temperature 60 F.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts