BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a company that makes rain covers for custom LT (non-vinyl) seats.

·
Premium Member
1,305 Posts
Hefty. I just carry a couple and they do a multipicity of jobs from seat covers to dirty laundry.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I got one with my Rick Mayer custom and never use it, I use a half cover. It's yours for shipping if you want it. It covers both seats, which can be a problem if you have a backrest.

·
Registered
577 Posts
seat covers

Russell daylong offers them on their site. may or may not offer them without purchasing a new seat www.day-long.com

·
Registered
538 Posts
I got one with my Russell. Works great but if I had to buy, I would get the half cover for the bike. If it do's over night or rains you don't have much to wipe down. If you just want a seat protector only, the hefty works great. Just lay over the seat and tuck in the edges around the seat.

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone. I am just looking for a cover for the rider's seat and I do have a backrest. The hefty bag is good for emergencies, but I am looking to leave it on for the wet season as I ride every day to work.

Looks like the russell is the way I will go.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Seat Cover

rspyder said:
Thanks everyone. I am just looking for a cover for the rider's seat and I do have a backrest. The hefty bag is good for emergencies, but I am looking to leave it on for the wet season as I ride every day to work.

Looks like the russell is the way I will go.
I got mine from Air Rider it was $20.00 and has the backrest built in, very well made

1 - 8 of 8 Posts