·
Registered
630 Posts
That's amazing! Who wouda thunk it.

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
I knew,
The wool has to be very dry to get good results.
You should have been a Boy Scout.
Or a leader, you would find out quick them rascals could dream up anything.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Too Cool..........................

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
I cant rember how many times when I was a scout I was in the woods with steel wool and a 9 volt battery. :rotf:

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
I can - that's where I learned this. You can use smaller batteries too - just not quite as easy. Was cool enough I shared it withe my USAF life support guys - they were impressed. Weren't too much longer we started finding small pats of steel wool packed in the kits. Just use the radio battery to do the do.

·
Premium Member
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
grifscoots said:
Envision this.....

The setting: Booze Brothers, Midway Utah. It's deep in the night and even deeper in the bottles.
A small piece of steel wool in the end of a ceegar, a cry goes out, "HEY, any of you bastiges got a battery?"
Followed by "Not one of you bastiges got a battery....damn...well how about a cicada then...anyone got a cicada?"

·
Registered
13,451 Posts
Lonewuff said:
Followed by "Not one of you bastiges got a battery....damn...well how about a cicada then...anyone got a cicada?"
We don't need no steenkeen cicada's.....

unless there's tortilla's involved.

That was a good line in that movie. Uh, reckon any teenage boys were involved? I remember when I was a young'un, we'd tape a black cat to a cicada, light it and turn it loose.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 11 of 11 Posts