BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few weeks ago I posted that Cycle Gear was running a Black Fri sale on the Whistler Bluetooth headset. These are actually a re-packaged IMC Camos BTS-300. From those reviews I expected a good unit. Well, after playing with this thing a while, I must say I'm disappointed. I have not tried the intercom function yet, but a friend has and he's disappointed in that. My problem is that if I send or receive a phone call, I lose the pairing of the audio device. I've tried 2 different phones and 2 different Bluetooth A2DP adapters.

For those of you using the Camos units, do they properly return to the audio source after ending a call?

For comparison, I have a Parrot SK4000. An incoming call will mute the audio and when ended, the music will continue. To place a call, I do have to select the telephone function using the remote, then rotate back to the audio source - BUT it does NOT require a re-pairing of the device like the Whistler. If the Parrot offered intercom or bike to bike, it would be the perfect unit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts