BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy Fellow Washington Riders,
Recently moved to Whidbey IS and so far am loving it. Although this is not exactly the time to be looking for riding buddies (winter here is lots of rain and wind) thought I would put the note out here that I am looking for fellow riding partners.
I have barely gotten off the island for riding, but am willing to explore the many roads in Washington.
Thanks for listening and if you are in the area give me a note.

Motorman2061 aka: Charles

·
Registered
283 Posts
Charlie

Welcome to the rain! If you can get past all of the winter grey, this is pretty good place to live.

I live over in the country by Sedro Woolley, so about 45 mins away from OH. I ride an 05 RT and my wife rides an 04 RT. I put about 10K on my bike to give you an idea about how often I/we ride. We've got a group of 3 other bikes we run with off and on most of the year. A 1200GSA, Kawi Conni and Honda Interceptor round out the group, with a splattering of other bikes in there too. Me and my better half went on 5 3-day rides this past summer and 1 6-day'er out to Montana; but we have this habit of deciding at the last minute to make day runs all over......Winthrop for lunch was done 3x's this past summer.

Love to have you along. Shoot me a PM and I'll get you my info. We tend to move along slightly faster than traffic and have developed the bad habit of (some need to plug their eyes here) ignoring the double yellow lines when it makes no sense and there's an RV moving along at the speed of smell.

What brings you out this way?

Steve (and Shari)

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm over in Yakima but once in a while I make it out your way. I am often traveling to the Seattle area and would be great to do some type of get-together like the Portland area folk. Several great rides over the mountain passes.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Skypiloit
Thanks for responding. Never been to Yakima but willing to visit. The mountain passes sound great to this flat lander. Let me know when you are visiting Seattle. Perhaps we can meet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.