BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:bmw: I have a blue 06 LT. I am looking for opinions of wich color matches this bike the best. Light silver, or the anthracite. Any input will be appreciated.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I have a green LT with the silver on the bottom. My last helmet I got was a Nolan N-102 in the Platinum Silver that matches the bottom of the bike really well. I would have got a green one to match but no one makes that color.:)
White would be my next choice.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am pretty well sold on getting a Shoei Multitec. I am just looking for input from people who have bought a light silver or anthracite colored helmet. looking to blend the helmet in with the seats,lower fairing, wheels. Each one is slightly different in color. Just wondering wich color will fit the best. Thanks

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
I've been wearing light silver helmets for years. I like the way they look, and I believe they are the third best color to wear, visibility-wise. (White and yellow are 1 and 2, but I just can't do that. ;) ) Plus, the lighter colors stay cooler when that sun is beating down on you. Not that I would know anything about that as of the past 6 months! :(

·
Registered
162 Posts
I have an anthracite '04 LT. I have 2 shoei helmets, an RJ Air Platnium and a Multitec. Both are light silver. Matches anything.

·
Registered
130 Posts
The wife and I have silver, it matches any bike, and any riding gear and has good contrast in low light.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dwfindley said:
I have the silver color.
Does your light silver multitec best match the wheels, or the lower fairing?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts