BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,706 Posts
What I do remember about being 14 is that I don't think gettin some from a hot older woman would "traumatize" me! :rolleyes: Hell, that kid's a hero with his buddies! :cool:

*Sidebar* Howz come so many of the hotties are Nuckin' Futz??? :eek:

Jeebus! would ya look at her. Never woulda guessed it! :p

·
Premium Member
7,797 Posts
Some is definitely wrong in Denmark when someone who looks like that can't get a date with a guy her own age.

OTOH, I'm reminded of a famous father-son bit of advice: No matter how hot she looks, some guy is tired of putting up with her $hit.

·
Registered
2,651 Posts
I had a teacher like that in the 7th grade. Her name was ms Pierce and she drove a little blue spitfire convertable. I was tramatized because I COULDN"T have any of it!

I also have to agree with Howard's statment

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
That pic in the paper is good but check these out.

Gotta love Google!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
eljeffe said:
I remember being 14 once, and none of my teachers looked like this one
Well we had this math teacher, that looked way too hot. She was married, wore short skirts and would sit on the desk facing us poor young teens. Oh those were the days. What dreams were made of. :)

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Oh boy

I never saw any like that either!! I would have flunked her class whatever the subject was.

eljeffe said:
I remember being 14 once, and none of my teachers looked like this one

·
Registered
664 Posts
DaveDragon said:
I think the only one traumatized by this was the kids Mother!
Chickie is defiantly a Hottie but also way off in her own world.
She was newly wed when this happened, but for only a short time afterward.
Hubby sent her packing, can’t say I blame him. Chickie has issues!
I wouldn't mind helping her with some of those issues.... Look at those eyes! Unbelieveable!!!

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Well . . .

When I was in the 12th grade, my band director informed me that "it probably wasn't safe if we spent too much time alone".
I was flattered by the comment, obviously. I think had a pushed the issue, that something could have happened. A few years later, she married some kid coming right out of school. She had 'a thing' for younger men (boys?).

Let's not try to figure out women. Ain't gonna happen.

·
Premium Member
7,797 Posts
RVB1019 said:
That pic in the paper is good but check these out.

Gotta love Google!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I still don't see a boat!

·
Registered
408 Posts
I wish I would have gone to public school. Much better looking teachers jthan the Nuns and Brothers I had.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
maybe it's just me being a sexist pig, but ... if one of my teen-age buddies back in junior high had scored with a hot blond teacher, that guy would have been a GOD among us. and now they are claiming this kid is traumatized for life. hmmmm ....

i guess times have changed.

·
Registered
845 Posts
messenger13 said:
When I was in the 12th grade, my band director informed me that "it probably wasn't safe if we spent too much time alone".
I was flattered by the comment, obviously. I think had a pushed the issue, that something could have happened. A few years later, she married some kid coming right out of school. She had 'a thing' for younger men (boys?).

Let's not try to figure out women. Ain't gonna happen.
Now that's a sick woman for sure!

·
Bouncer
9,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Gerhard,

In one of the few instances where we are in 100% agreement, I was having this conversation with my coworkers today. We were in amazement that this kid wasn't high-fiving all his buddies and bragging to everyone and anyone about this. I can remember back to Ms. Vilmain in Jr High School, and if I had a chance to get a piece of that, I would have taken an ad in the NY Times.

Did you hear the details? That kid had that several times over 3 days. If that doesn't qualify for a Penthouse forum fantasy, then I don't know what does. LOL!!!

It was my first day in 8th grade. Ms. Lafave slinking around in her tight fitting miniskirt.......

BTW, I don't recommend dating a woman who is Bi-Polar and suffers from Hypersexuality when in a Manic phase. No matter how much fun it sounds, it just ain't worth it. Trust me, I know. :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts