BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering where you can purchase a new Ft Worth Luggage Rack. The link on this site is not a BMW dealer anymore and does not sell them. I cannot find any more info about them doing a search on the net. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Dean's right. If I was to buy one (I keep pondering the thought), I would just watch eBay and/or our own Classifieds forum. One shows up every few weeks. Patience will save you some bucks.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fort Worth rack

I wonder if they are still made !

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
I haven't heard anything to the contrary. Click HERE for the actual link to the rack that A&S sells brand new. The link in Dean's post is actually for the grab rail. There are sold separately...just so you know.

·
Registered
61 Posts
ft worth rack

it used to be ,PERRYS MOTORCYCLE and SIDECAR in ft worth tx. was the source. is that the place that no longer sells them??? i may have mine for sale in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Messenger; that link is to the same used one as before.

Perrys motorcycle is No longer a BMW rep, and does not sell these anymore.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
A&S does NOT sell a "used" rack!

Mark, You are reading A&S's site incorrectly!!! They don't mean that the rack is "USED", as in "Pre-Owned". They mean that you "USE" the rack INSTEAD of your tour trunk. Is that any clearer?

Trying to help,

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
I just got one from A&S and love it. If you get the one with the grab rail make sure they check to see it's drilled for the grab rail. The first one they sent had the grab rail but not drilled for it. If you mount it in the rear postion it follows the rear lines perfectly.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
markfran said:
Perrys motorcycle is No longer a BMW rep, and does not sell these anymore.
Right on the first, wrong on the second :)

·
Premium Member
7,818 Posts
Sorry for the hijack, but...

Doug, what brand/model is the windshield in the first picture you attached to your reply?

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
It is a Cee Bailey #2 with wings at -4. I really like it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts