BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure with all the wealth of knowledge on this forum someone knows where parts (service stuff like plugs, filters, fluids, rear drives, clutches, etc) and body parts (like mirrors, body panels, misc bling, etc...) can be purchased at discount pricing. I am planning on doing my own maintenance and prefer to stay away from dealer retail pricing as much as possible.
Thank you for your replies to such a newbie question!!
Hip

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
hip001 said:
I'm sure with all the wealth of knowledge on this forum someone knows where parts (service stuff like plugs, filters, fluids, rear drives, clutches, etc) and body parts (like mirrors, body panels, misc bling, etc...) can be purchased at discount pricing. I am planning on doing my own maintenance and prefer to stay away from dealer retail pricing as much as possible.
Thank you for your replies to such a newbie question!!
Hip
Right below your post are four or five similar topic threads that have a bunch of info in 'em on LT part suppliers. Biggest one is Chicago BMW, for ordering with a 20% discount. Good luck with your wrenching - lotsa help around here if you get in a bind, or can't find sumpthin' on the search table. ;)

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dick,
Thank you. I'm not quite familiar on how to search yet but in the future I'll try that first. Does Chicago give the 20% automatically or is there a secret password to be in the club? :D
I use to live in Austin Tx. Wish I would of had the LT then! Some good riding all around there!

·
Registered
507 Posts
hip001 said:
Dick,
Thank you. I'm not quite familiar on how to search yet but in the future I'll try that first. Does Chicago give the 20% automatically or is there a secret password to be in the club? :D
I use to live in Austin Tx. Wish I would of had the LT then! Some good riding all around there!
It's automatic either through their website if you have the part number or if you call them and order over the phone. The parts manager's name is Mark.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
CHECK OUT ltparts.com. Tony is a member here. Tony picks up wrecked LT's and parts them out. I have recieved several items from Tony, if you dont like it he will allow returns.

·
Premium Member
3,175 Posts
For new parts Chicago BMW hands down.

·
Registered
888 Posts
I can also vouch for ltparts.com. I've bought a few parts from Tony and he is great to work with.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awesome!
Thanks guys for the info!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts