1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Need a stereo head and an ABS unit for:

2000 K1200 LTC.

I screwed up on the display, it fogged up and I tried to polish it. It is horked now and can't read it. After I replace the stereo head, I will follow the forums advice on CD changer and IPOD upgrade. Seems to me a no-brainer, removes about ten pounds of dead weight.

The ABS has never worked. Want to look at getting an ABS unit?

I also need:

1.) chrome fenders

2.) shock/actuator under the seat

3.) handle bar tupperware (plastic anchor nuts broke)

4.) handgrips

Really appreciate any guidance on parts, and where they can be located, if at all.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,595 Posts
Try one of our supporting vendors http://www.beemerboneyard.com/ for the parts you are looking for and also Ebay (search BMW K1200Lt). Between those two places you should be able to get most everything you are looking for in some used condition.

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
johnbaker15 said:
Try one of our supporting vendors http://www.beemerboneyard.com/ for the parts you are looking for and also Ebay (search BMW K1200Lt). Between those two places you should be able to get most everything you are looking for in some used condition.
+1

Also, members whose bikes have been totaled sometimes keep the bikes and part them out.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
Mustang130 said:
Hello,

Need a stereo head and an ABS unit for:

2000 K1200 LTC.

I screwed up on the display, it fogged up and I tried to polish it. It is horked now and can't read it. After I replace the stereo head, I will follow the forums advice on CD changer and IPOD upgrade. Seems to me a no-brainer, removes about ten pounds of dead weight.

The ABS has never worked. Want to look at getting an ABS unit?

I also need:

1.) chrome fenders

2.) shock/actuator under the seat

3.) handle bar tupperware (plastic anchor nuts broke)

4.) handgrips

Really appreciate any guidance on parts, and where they can be located, if at all.

Thanks!
We can probably help on some of the stuff here. Need some clarification on what you mean by item 1) chrome fenders?
Item 2) I am sure we have, if you mean the strut that supports the seat.
Item 3) Can probably be epoxied back together, or we may have some of the plastic, just need to check.
Item 4) Pretty easy to replace the rubber grips, just search for hand grips here.

Drop us a PM if you are interested in working with your fellow Northwet neighbors!

John

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
If by "stereo head" you mean the display with the LCD, I have one available for sale. Drop me a PM or email me @aol.com.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts