BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropped in the key for my top box this morning, sales guy said they hadn't got a con note for the delivery from BMW. Buy a new Rallye Pro Jacket from Europe and I get turn by turn notifications as it travels, a BMW motorcycle, nothing! Until late this afternoon, I get texts and photo :) Only two more sleeps!
IMG_8333.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Dropped in the key for my top box this morning, sales guy said they hadn't got a con note for the delivery from BMW. Buy a new Rallye Pro Jacket from Europe and I get turn by turn notifications as it travels, a BMW motorcycle, nothing! Until late this afternoon, I get texts and photo :) Only two more sleeps! View attachment 172930 View attachment 172931 View attachment 172927
Happy for you, but it looks like your new unassembled bike is sitting out in the rain uncovered. That's pretty lame in my opinion. I know it's not going to melt, but still, dealer should have a covered assembly area to prep the new bike!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Your lucky. My new K1600GT Sport is 2.5 months overdue and still no sign of it

·
Registered
111 Posts
There's been a resurgence of COVID in Europe so I wouldn't be surprised if deliveries have slowed down again as a result. It could be the backup in shipping dues to the ship that got stuck in the Suez or a combo of both.

·
Registered
323 Posts
There's been a resurgence of COVID in Europe so I wouldn't be surprised if deliveries have slowed down again as a result. It could be the backup in shipping dues to the ship that got stuck in the Suez or a combo of both.
Nope should have been well past there. Was ordered October 2020 with a delivery date Late Jan, Early Feb. One did arrive 4 weeks ago but it had a short screen and the one following was supposed to be here two weeks later so it must have been around Australia somewhere. Damn ports are the issue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts