BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
A couple of questions for you, did you attend this year? If yes, registration will open for you by invitation email. If no, then you will have to wait until open registration opens, generally sometime after the first of the year.

That's the way it has worked in the past and i suspect it won't change, but then again who knows.

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
I'm already thinking of my route!!

How about out US2 and back US26.

What a ride that would be!!

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
messenger13_ver2 said:
Surely you jest...
So, will we be seeing your smiling face in Bend, Joe??? Inquiring minds want to know! :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'd love to be able to take 2 to 3000 mile trips but my wife is blind and for me to be away from home that long creates a hardship on her. She doesn't want to ride with me that kind of distance either...

I'd love, being retired, to simply take off for a month or so. That's not going to happen with our home situation. A week is manageable and her mother usually comes to visit while I'm gone....

So.... I limit my rides to a week or so and the Western third of the USA.

John

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
We look forward to seeing you anytime we're in the western third of the U.S. I think you'll really enjoy the group.

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
messenger13_ver2 said:
Surely you jest...

Hey, Joe, don't call him Shirley...

·
Premium Member
2,967 Posts
Lee510 said:
So, will we be seeing your smiling face in Bend, Joe??? Inquiring minds want to know! :D
What ever happened to Little Joe?

·
Premium Member
3,402 Posts
jammeter said:
Bend, OR is just a few miles away for me and there's NO way I'll miss this Reunion!!
Congrats for being the first one to ask!! :wave

·
Premium Member
1,157 Posts
mwnahas said:
already worked out a rough plan. 7 days out six days back. :D
No if I can just get the time off work... :think:

What about the 4 days for CCR??? :histerica

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
You could always quit right before CCR and get another job when you get back home. Shouldn't be too difficult by then. The Presidential candidates swear that the economy will be fixed by then, if they win! :histerica

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
Hey Lee, how do you know when a political canidate is lying?

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Lee510 said:
You could always quit right before CCR and get another job when you get back home. Shouldn't be too difficult by then. The Presidential candidates swear that the economy will be fixed by then, if they win! :histerica
If they did what promised I could retire :histerica

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Steve_R said:
Hey Lee, how do you know when a political canidate is lying?
When their lips are moving.
(Pardon me for stepping in)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.