BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,565 Posts
Parolee on a "borrowed" bike from a buddy who's in prison, doing wheelies drunk past a cop, then tries to run away. I hope they send him back to jail and castrate him while he's in there, too. People that stupid should not be allowed to procreate! :crazy:

·
IBR# 366
16,572 Posts
DavidTaylor said:
Parolee on a "borrowed" bike from a buddy who's in prison, doing wheelies drunk past a cop, then tries to run away. I hope they send him back to jail and castrate him while he's in there, too. People that stupid should not be allowed to procreate! :crazy:
So apparently, riding drunk and violating parole isn't nearly as important as the fact that he was doing a wheelie? That's what the paper chose to focus on as its headline?

This just proves it. All motorcycles are dangerous, and all riders are convicted felons. Talk about biased reporting reinforcing negative stereotypes to sell more papers. Sheesh.

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
meese said:
So apparently, riding drunk and violating parole isn't nearly as important as the fact that he was doing a wheelie? That's what the paper chose to focus on as its headline?

This just proves it. All motorcycles are dangerous, and all riders are convicted felons. Talk about biased reporting reinforcing negative stereotypes to sell more papers. Sheesh.
:thumb: :thumb:

I just LOVES media consolidation. Hey, gotta do something to move those papers!

I think a more appropriate headline would have been:

"Outlaw biker pops cork, pops wheelie, gets popped by chopper coppers!"

Now that's FAIR and BALANCED.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
RonKMiller said:
I think a more appropriate headline would have been:

"Outlaw biker pops cork, pops wheelie, gets popped by chopper coppers!"

Now that's FAIR and BALANCED.
Now that's a tough headline to argue with. Good job Ron! :thumb:

·
THE Democracy Doctor
5,694 Posts
Wheelie lands this guy in jail.

Just like the media to get it WRONG! He was DRUNK, EVADING, riding a STOLEN bike, and therefore in VIOLATION of his PAROLE.

BUT, it was the wheelie that got him arrested--again. Well I got it straight.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts