BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody knows the part number for the two spacers between the exhaust and the shield? They are not shot shown on the fiche and even a trip to the local dealer didn't do much. I'm not talking about item #20: stop buffer (that too is missing by the way and I just ordered it). What I'm describing are two spacers made out of rubber that should be located where item #23 on the fiche is but this item calls for 2 screws 5x8. Anyway, I'm missing one of them and I'd like to order a replacement but the dealer can't figure out the part number for it.

Thanks,

Eno

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
zuchero said:
Anybody knows the part number for the two spacers between the exhaust and the shield? They are not shot shown on the fiche and even a trip to the local dealer didn't do much. I'm not talking about item #20: stop buffer (that too is missing by the way and I just ordered it). What I'm describing are two spacers made out of rubber that should be located where item #23 on the fiche is but this item calls for 2 screws 5x8. Anyway, I'm missing one of them and I'd like to order a replacement but the dealer can't figure out the part number for it.

Thanks,

Eno
Go to any traditional Hardware Store and go to their parts shelves. They usually have a drawer with the representation of what's inside on the drawer. You should be able to find a rubber grommet that will work for this non critical connection.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts