BMW Luxury Touring Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2021 R1250RT
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe where the hidden Antenna is? or just something to fill the space? Maybe some anti-buffeting device?

And, should it have a nickname like an internal beak? lol

Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Automotive tire Hood

·
Registered
76 Posts
It is the SiriusXM antenna. Doesn’t work well though. There are other threads talking about it in the forum. I ended up installing a much smaller SXM antenna from Amazon on the top box that works 10x better than this OEM.

·
Registered
104 Posts
It is the SiriusXM antenna. Doesn’t work well though. There are other threads talking about it in the forum. I ended up installing a much smaller SXM antenna from Amazon on fhe top box that works 10x better than this OEM.
which antenna did you use? Did you remove the one pictured? Can it be removed?

·
Registered
76 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
You have to have the quantum torsion stabilizer to use this set up. I learned the hard way; part of me is still in Arizona.
Oh man Mellow Joe is screwed. He lives in Texas & has been riding Yamaha’s for the last few years. Wait til he try’s adjusting the Quantum flux inhibitors on that new RT.
Just kidding... welcome aboard Joe

·
Registered
2021 R1250RT
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh man Mellow Joe is screwed. He lives in Texas & has been riding Yamaha’s for the last few years. Wait til he try’s adjusting the Quantum flux inhibitors on that new RT.
Just kidding... welcome aboard Joe
Yeah I touched it now, I walk with a limp.

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
It’s the Phase Contabulator. It connects under the plastic to the Dingle arm which runs in sync with warp modulation device.
Don't be ridiculous. It's clearly a "discombobulated fratistat". Easy to remove, it's only held on using a gungualator pin.
That may not be completely accurate though. The last one I saw personally was on a hobby horse in front of a Walgreens.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts