·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
254 Posts
Bluetooth and Baehr

Hi, I have the Baehr LT unit fitted and have made my own interface to hook up a Nokia bluetooth unit. Works well.

Basically it is just two isolation transformers and a pot in a box with the Baehr conector on one side and the two phono connectors that plug into the Nokia unit on the other.

Daz

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Daz,

you wouldn´t by any chance be interested in making one for me, too? And if you would put up a small ad, I´m sure there would be lots of others interested in that gadget as well. Funny thing - here in Nokia homeland these units are not available. Maybe the market for bike applications is so small.

Send me a PM if you are interested and we can discuss the details.

Best regards

·
Registered
633 Posts
Follow Up on Bluetooth to Baehr

I would be very interested in this BT to Baehr connector. Did it work for you? If you have any information on this I woulde appreciate it.

Thanks,

Larry

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Larry,

Daryll ("Daza") seems to know a whole bunch about this subject and he has been very kind to teach me as well. Luckily he works for Nokia and I happen to have a Nokia phone myself, so I would need to get a Nokia Bluetooth car kit type CK-7W. Daryll has promised to make me the interface unit between this Nokia car kit and Baehr unit. How it would work with another brand of cell phone I don't know. But maybe you can PM Daryll and ask him if he wants to start a mass production of the Baehr interface units ;-) He seems to know Baehr systems as well as he does the installations for them.

Regards

·
Registered
633 Posts
Thanks Ari. I'm not sure if I need Bluetooth at all right now, but thanks for the information and please post if you get it to work.

Larry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts