BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I wanted to get rid of my LT relativly quickly..not too much in a hurry, but I dont want to hold on to it for a year..

2005 with 24,000 miles..very good condition- never been crashed. Previous owner had minor damage to engine gaurd area..nothing major...BMR Shelfs, with Zumo mount, Val 1 Radar dector mount..XM puck included, ..wired for bike to bike for J&M Headsets (non-bmw) .. travel bags for truck and side bags. Cee Baily tall windsheild..Russell Day Long seat rear seat, and back rest for driver two tone made for taller riders. I have lowered pegs. Mic-o-pegs installed and Billy Streeter Custom paint job (not alot but its a nice touch). Grey.

Oh yeah..one year left on Extened Warranty (3rd party)

Bike just got back from shop for new rear seal done by local BMW dealer - was covered by warranty.

Just trying to get a feel for what its worth.

·
Registered
1999 LTC
14,459 Posts
Coupla suggestions for ya, Brian. Take a run through the 'motorcycle' page in our site's classifieds - might be several that you can see if a close match to what you have and get a feel for some average numbers. And then there is the Kelly Blue Book data, again for just average prices, as well as Cycle Trader, and maybe even Craig's List. And one other place would be your dealer, if he's seen movement on the floor for used bikes in same condition.

Good luck in finding a willing buyer, in a timely fashion.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts