BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,872 Posts
Too bad you can't ride year round in Oregon...I'd consider moving there. :rotf:

I can certainly see a couple of things that got her elected. Maybe she could come to CCR and teach Grif how to properly wear a thong in front of a mayor. :histerica

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I may have to see that.

Grif with a thong?????? Say it ain't so.

·
Premium Member
1,561 Posts
We do ride year round in Oregon.
Just don't cross to east of the Cascades.
and man, have we got some hot politicians !!!

·
Premium Member
3,872 Posts
motorman587 said:
Grif with a thong?????? Say it ain't so.
At one time the photo was on here, but darned if I could find it.

He got up on stage with the Mayor and put on his thong, then offered it to her highness as a token to remember her time with us. She refused and immediately walked out. Oh, and she was telling us that shortly after we cleared out about 1200 HD folks were coming into town for some function. And she thought Grif was insane? Well he is, but she probably thinks he is mildly insane now. :histerica

·
Old Slow Guy in A Fast Car
8,602 Posts
Lonewuff said:
At one time the photo was on here, but darned if I could find it.

He got up on stage with the Mayor and put on his thong, then offered it to her highness as a token to remember her time with us. She refused and immediately walked out. Oh, and she was telling us that shortly after we cleared out about 1200 HD folks were coming into town for some function. And she thought Grif was insane? Well he is, but she probably thinks he is mildly insane now. :histerica
Jerry here is one with the Mayor :eek:

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
RaffyK said:
I don't know Ted. Looks like a he/she
I don't see an adam's apple. But I agree with the article...she could probably kick my a$$. She's got some pretty awesome guns there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts