1,428 Posts
the V.O.I.C.E. II, did you call J&M?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shoswell said:
the V.O.I.C.E. II, did you call J&M?
Contact J&M first?? I thought you guys had all the answers...:>)
No, have not tried them yet. Thought this might have been something mentioned before. Besides, the conversation is most likely better here.

·
Registered
656 Posts
That's the Voice II and yes your suppose to be able to connect up a cb or frs to it
Voice II

Launchpad said:
What comm system is this on my '05 LT and can I connect a J&M CB unit to this? If not then it looks like I have one for [email protected]#^*&!

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Launchpad said:
Contact J&M first?? I thought you guys had all the answers...:>)
No, have not tried them yet. Thought this might have been something mentioned before. Besides, the conversation is most likely better here.

The conversation will always be better.... :D Hate to say it, but if I recall there have been a few posts referencing the connection of the J&M handlebar mount system and its lack of compatability to the VOICE.

http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44986

You may want to PM Toolman for his experiences....

Happy now? I just told you all the money you spend was for not! Its a big paperweight now!!! :D :D

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. Will do my homework and post the results. Cant wait to see my gal naked. Glass of red wine. Soft music playing in the shop and my tools layed out next to her...
Whew,, boy things are not like they were when I was a teenager....I'm not sure I'm up for this....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts