BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rode my bike from Vancouver Island on highway 1 all the way down to San Diego. Instead of riding home, I ended up finding myself a storage garage in Las Vegas that has a plug in for a trickle charger. I hope to take a couple of cheap Westjet flights down south this winter to do a little riding. If I could take a weekend in December and another one in February, it would break the winter up quite nicely. I am hoping to hit Death Valley, Zion, Bryce, Grand Canyon and Sedona on my trips. I think I am almost looking forward to winter.

·
Registered
161 Posts
As an Eastern Canadian looking for a similar arrangement for the winter, how did you find storage with an electrical outlet? We are looking for a locker "right-sized" for two bikes but can't find anything with access to electricity.

Thanks

Steve Collier
'05 KLT

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Gee Whiz: I would like to think you could find a member allow you to park in their geerage. Just my thought.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HammerStar said:
As an Eastern Canadian looking for a similar arrangement for the winter, how did you find storage with an electrical outlet? We are looking for a locker "right-sized" for two bikes but can't find anything with access to electricity.

Thanks

Steve Collier
'05 KLT
Try Green Valley Storage 1-702-617-0219 and ask for Lyn. Tell her you are looking for the same kind of motorcycle accomodations that Ron Hiebert has. She should be able to fix you up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts