BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,561 Posts
I put them on my Rt some time ago...
Great shocks for the price................
Custom made for your weight etc.......

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Yes, they make a nice shock. I've used them on other BMW's but with the huge potential for weight change on an LT (solo, passenger, lot's of gear) not to mention sporty riding today and touring tomorrow, I prefer a shock with lots of adjustibility. Not to mention I can feel a lot of difference in handling on the bikes I've installed high end shocks on. You do get what you pay for.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Works Shocks

We use them on the wifes RT and they seem to be ok; we have to send them in for a rebuild every two years. The customer service leaves something to be desired though; we have had problems in the past but the shocks works fine.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Works has been around for over thirty years. They do a very good job excellent quality. Historically they under spring there suspension, So add about 25 lbs to your BW. I have a works front shock and a ohlins rear HAPPY!

·
Registered
32 Posts
works shocks

best move I ever made was to works shocks
fully adjustable compression and rebound adjustments.
custonized spring rate for your total weight (you and passenger plus
normal trappings)
easy to install great riding ahead

·
IBR# 366
16,560 Posts
Where did you buy yours, Fred?

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
They told me at the motorcycle show that if they can have your stock shock, they will remove the adjuster on the rear shock and save you, I think he said $100-150, or something like that. He also said to say you talked to them at the motorcycle show for a 10% discount.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts