BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
2011 R1200RT
8,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
West Valley Cycle in Winnetka, CA

I had a little mishap in Early February when a lady decide to sideswipe me on the RT.
I had the bike towed to West Valley Cycle, one of the oldest BMW dealerships, and one of the few still family owned.
During the 2 long months it took to get the bike repaired (darn insurance) West Valley Cycle gave me a loaner bike. Well, at first they lent me a RT but the tires needed to be replaced so they lent me a F800GS, which I had to return because someone was interested in test riding it and potentially buy it. Then I was given a F800GT and I had a blast commuting on that tiny, agile, and peppy little bike.
I was never out of a bike for my commute during the 9 weeks my RT was in the shop
I reluctantly returned it when my RT was ready...
Kudos to Ruth and John at West Valley Cycle for being such kind and generous people.:yeah:

By the way, they are now desperately looking for either a BMW certified Technician or an apprentice who wants to work on BMW bikes and the shop will send him/her to training for the certification.
There are located at 20212 Saticoy St, Winnetka, CA 91306, and their phone is (818) 341-7221.

Reactions: JNW003
1 - 1 of 1 Posts