BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... I'm going to be able to enjoy the K a lot more this year .... because it looks like I may be being made redundant :( ... anyone want an IT professional, much cheapness, special discount etc.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I might. Send me a PM with your resume and a number where I can reach you. I own an HR Software distribution company in Canada. If the skills are a match, I'll let you know.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
al2it said:
I might. Send me a PM with your resume and a number where I can reach you. I own an HR Software distribution company in Canada. If the skills are a match, I'll let you know.
Ah ... I got all excited until I saw Canada :) It may be a bit far to commute from the UK :)

·
THE Democracy Doctor
5,694 Posts
slparry said:
Ah ... I got all excited until I saw Canada :) It may be a bit far to commute from the UK :)
Best of luck to you! Hope you find new work soon.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As an update ..

My company car had to be returned ... so to cheer myself up I've added to the BMW fleet :)

New toy

Ooo it's a bit quick 153mph and 0 to 60 in 6.5 secs.

Since I've bought it I've been trapped at home in snow lol

·
Registered
807 Posts
Enjoy the snow! I worked with the lads at Lucas in Cwmbran in South Wales. We worked on large truck systems with Volvo. Great bunch of guys.

I enjoyed my M3 for 137,000 miles and TEN sets of tires (many track days). Sadly, a pal destroyed her on a test drive in Indy and I had to fly home.

I enjoy the BMW brands: car, bike, and Mini.

Moved on to Porsche recently.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts