BMW Luxury Touring Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looks like the site is up and running fairly fast, or faster than what it was, and it has a speel checky33r

<g>
just got in about 2:30 am so later i will have alack see around the new interface, it reminds me of Fido net day's in a way, i used to run a BBS back then Wildcat...... at 2400bops when it started, bops i DO NOT MISS THOSE DAY's!
Tom
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,424 Posts
tmgs said:
looks like the site is up and running fairly fast, or faster than what it was, and it has a speel checky33r

<g>
just got in about 2:30 am so later i will have alack see around the new interface, it reminds me of Fido net day's in a way, i used to run a BBS back then Wildcat...... at 2400bops when it started, bops i DO NOT MISS THOSE DAY's!
Tom
I have it on good authority that the spell checker was added just for you. :D Runnin' and duckin'
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
855 Posts
Steve_R said:
I have it on good authority that the spell checker was added just for you. :D Runnin' and duckin'
They did so well on everything else we can't hold that little bit of waste against the tech crew..............
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Steve_R said:
I have it on good authority that the spell checker was added just for you. :D Runnin' and duckin'
Ain't they nice! and BTW Admins, I like the quote feature!

Tom
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jinks said:
They did so well on everything else we can't hold that little bit of waste against the tech crew..............

verwy funny..........
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top